How to Earn a Key Card
Key Cards can be earned two ways:
- Recognition — Your teacher may recognize you for academic improvement and reward you with a Key Card!
- Goal setting — Talk to your teacher and set a goal! After filling out a contract card and accomplishing your goal, you'll earn your Key Card.
Enter your Key Code on the Prize Page to choose from many prizes!
To be eligible to be a finalist in your school's Keys to Success assembly, you must first earn a Key Card. You must also fulfill three of seven qualifying criteria. Fifty finalists are randomly selected from eligible Key Card recipients.
- Earn a 2.5 GPA or above
- Achieve 90% attendance
- Enroll in a math class
- Take AP or concurrent enrollment classes, or participate in the IB program
- Apply for post-secondary training (e.g. college or vocational school)
- Take or have taken the ACT or SAT test
- Set by school, approved by program
iPad / Car
One Key Card recipient at each school will win an iPad at the Keys to Success Assembly. Each school's iPad winner will participate in a car giveaway live on KUTV news, where 5 lucky students will win a brand-new car!